SUPPORTING OUR CLIENTS
- Identify key inefficiencies resulting in wasted time and expenses
- Identify critical bottlenecks that are limiters to growth
- View a process benchmark of current infrastructure, processes, and staff
- Identify waste and opportunities for improving and creating efficient processes
- Implementation of future state processes based on the opportunities found
WHAT IS LEAN & PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
A collection of tools and techniques designed to improve processes by systematically removing the ‘waste’. By removing the ‘waste’, we are able to focus on the key actives that add value to the service being delivered.
Because Lean is applied to the current process it means it is very adaptable and can be applied to any process, allowing for the same approach to be taken across all service lines in all industries.
Although the approach is the same, the application is bespoke and tailored to the individual service line and business. This involves taking everyone on the journey with us, this way implementation is not just about doing ‘what you are told’, but becomes a culture that everyone is bought into and wants to be part of, therefore delivering sustainable results.